DIY JLH 1969 class A amplifier Board PCB Assembled MOT/2N3055 DIY kit
Notice: Products as shown in my main picture, one channel price. so if you need stereo channels,please you buy 2pcs. thank you!
This is diy kits
1969 class A amplifier. While JLH 1969 is a simple design, it is still one of the best transistor amplifier.
This incarnation features :
1. Double-sided , thick copper PCB. Most of the JLH 1969 boards in the market are single-sided. This one is doubled-sided so the copper pad durability is greatly enhanced by plated-through hole ( PTH) process.
2. Hermetically sealed metal casing transistors used on both small signal and power stage.
3. High quality electrolytic capacitors.
4. High quality solder with silver content is used in soldering.
5. ERO film capacitors for audio coupling.
6. Thick & heavy aluminum plates already mounted on the board( as in the pictures) for easy to interface with heatsink.
Material at a glance:
* Shen Jin-sided PCB, gold, gold Balloon
* Import Panasonic black gold fever high frequency low-impedance capacitor
* Import pale blue ruby capacitance
* Import the new Motorola / 2N1711
* Import the new Motorola / 2N2907
* Disassemble MOT / 2N3055
* The new ERO green film coupling capacitors
* New Taiwan LELON axial audio output capacitance
* Panasonic foot blister chunill low drift resistor error thousandth, sweet vocals
* Customized industrial grade aluminum angle, fast heat transfer, corner store to buy an aluminum alloy aluminum not generally comparable
* Lead-free solder containing silver bass / midrange has lifting effect
Operating voltage: DC 12V-35V (corresponding to 9-26V transformer)
Output sound power: 10-15W or so.
It can be pushed 3-8 inches, 120 watts of power bookshelf box, full-range boxes. Sensitivity to be higher than 83db.
Board size: with angle aluminum long 10cm, width 8cm, height 3.8cm
Adjustable between quiescent current 0.3-1.8A, recommended 1.2 Ann (radiators need more than 0.7 kg, it is recommended to listen to the sound quality, I feel satisfied to buy aluminum heat sink chassis, because to buy a separate radiator is not cheap).
The midpoint of their own adjustments / quiescent current method:
Tune midpoint: universal table hit voltage profile, black pen then the red pen then GND TP1 test holes (TP1 at the output capacitor positive) board, the adjustable resistance KT1 it is 1/2 of the supply voltage.
Modulated current: 10A universal table hit stalls, a pen then positive power supply, the other one pen then VCC terminal, adjust the adjustable resistance KT2 change the current board size.
100% Brand New
1pcs DIY JLH 1969 class A amplifier Board PCB Assembled MOT/2N3055 DIY kit
- Top selling
- Best deals
- New arrivals
- All Products