The new circuits and components are 100% burn-in tests.
(With accurate constant current charging characteristics, the charging effect is satisfactory, the battery is not overloaded)
Basic product parameters:
1. Input voltage: AC100-240V // 50 / 60Hz,
2. Output voltage: DC12.6V
3. Current output: 1000MA
4. Plug: US plug, EU plug
5. Line 1 meter long round line, DC head: 5.5X2.1 tuning fork
6. Packing: OPPE independent packaging bag
7. Single weight: 65G / 1 PCS
And scope of application:
1. Lithium battery (lithium ion battery, lithium polymer battery), nominal battery voltage is 11.1V-12.6V, capacity range
1100~5500 mAh. Like 18650.18490, 14650.14500, 14430 and other batteries,
With steering function light:
1. When the charger is in the green light state,
2. When the battery indicator is red
3. When the battery is fully automatic, it turns green
And protection features:
1. Input overcurrent protection
When the input current is within 1A or more and 0.1S or less, the charger will turn off the fuse, and the overcurrent protection will start the power supply.
The effects of the charger to avoid internal circuit anomalies cause fire and other such risks.
2. Output current protection
The charging current of a lithium-ion battery charger is limited to a series of batteries that are safe to withstand. When the lithium battery is completely ventilated, full
Equipment repair will automatically enter the battery insurance state to extend battery life.
3. Short circuit protection
When the charger is mishandled, causing the positive and negative output to be connected to the charger current output of 200mA or less will be small enough to protect the charge.
The electrical positive and negative short circuit output will not be damaged.
1* battery charger
Due to the difference between different monitors, the pictures may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Compare the detail sizes with yours, please allow 1-3cm error, due to manual measurement.
Please leaving a message before you give the bad feedback, if the products have some problems.
Thanks for your understandings